As Platform-as-a-service provider, our main job is to help you capture your data, process it and report on it as you think fit. We don’t use your data. We just process it on your behalf, you own your data. You control your data, you are the data controller. According to the regulations, we act as data processor.
You are an important player!
The General Data Protection Regulation is in force and we stand behind it. This means that we provide you insight into how we handle data. After all, you are a major player in our network and we like to keep in touch with you.
Only relevant information
We strive to communicate only with you what is relevant to you. The accuracy of your personal data is of great importance. You can update your details at the bottom of each mailing or you can unsubscribe completely.
Let's keep in touch!
We innovate and work together. Let's keep in touch. If you have any questions, we are of course welcome you by mail or contact the Safety Changer team by telephone.
Personal data we collect & how we use it
We collect personal data to serve you as a (potential) customer. This data is collected either upon visitation of the website, or when you provide it to us by the means of filling out a contact form. Conversations through the chat support feature are saved in a secure database.
Personal data that we collect include:
- Contact details: When filling out the “Get started” form or when registering for a Webinar, we save information such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, visiting address, job title and company name. We use this information to provide you with support. We will send you marketing-related emails such as newsletters and invititation to our events. In case you do not wish to receive such emails, please inform of your preference at [email protected]. Also, you can always click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our emails.
Payment details: When making use of non-trial version services, we process your payment information. We use this information to bill you.
Vendors that we use
In order to be able to keep you up-to-date and serve you with the best user experience possible, we use several tools from external vendors. We have taken steps in order to ensure that the vendors we use are GDPR-compliant, as to ensure optimal privacy control to you.
|The vendor we use||The purpose vendor serves|
|Intercom||Manage communications with users|
|Google Mail||Communication channel|
|Google Drive||Storing documents|
|Trello||Reminders & Note-keeping|
You have several rights regarding our use of your personal data. You can request:
- To access the personal data we have about you
- Correction or completion of your personal data
- Erasure of your personal data
- To restrict further processing of your personal data
- To make transferable the personal data about you
- To object to processing of your personal data
To make use of any of these rights, please send your request to [email protected] and we will get back to you within 30 days. Please include a relevant subject line and be as specific as possible in your query.
Additionally, should you have a complaint which we are unable to resolve, you may contact your national data protection authority and forward your complaint to them.
At Safety Changer, we take data security seriously. We have implemented technical measures such as:
- Secure by design architecture
- Encryption on all platform-databases and on all devices used by our team members, phones and computers
- Two-factor authentication where applicable
In addition we have deployed several organisational measures in order to ensure your data stays secure. Here you should think of:
- Internal policies for recruitment, employment and non-disclosure
- Physical and Software access management
- Password policy
Fair Use Policy
Conduct up to 100 Inspections per user per year. Total number to be shared among all users.